Thirsting For: Brew Cave
Christmas is coming up so Nitch is getting together a list of all the wonderful things for christmas that Santa can't fit under the christmas tree and adding them all to her "Thirsting for" beer wants, gifts and awesome section.
A walk in brew cave is a must have for the savy, habitat nomad. Why build a storage area into your old basement washroom when you could conveniently plop this gem down on the garage floor and havve at it!
(Not shipped outside the U.S.A., because all good things come from where I'm not living at the moment)
This isn’t your typical beverage cooler; it’s more like a piece of heaven, if heaven were climate controlled and located in your basement. Seriously though, the BrewCave is the walk in cooler that has everything!
The modular, panel design of each unit is fully tested and each piece is shipped to you separately, so you can assemble it right where you want it to be. Every panel (and the optional floor) has four inches of insulation sandwiched between inner and outer metal skins, so you know the inside of the cooler will remain igloo-cold. Good thing too, because with shelving space for over 30 cases of beer and room for four kegs on top of that, frostiness is your friend.
Speaking of those kegs, this unit has the added bonus of doubling as quite possibly the world’s largest kegerator. Everything you need to make this the ultimate draft beer dispensing system is included with your shipment, so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor from day one.
Easy assembly, exceptional utility, and extreme good looks…the BrewCave is pretty much a cross between a miracle and another miracle!
- Each panel consists of inner and outer metal skins, a 4” insulation core, and cam-action locking devices
- Black stucco embossed galvanized finish covers the interior & exterior walls and ceilings
- Stores over 30 cases of beer and 4 or more kegs
- Perfect for restaurants, bars, clubs, hotels, or home use
- Each panel is engineered to provide quick and easy assembly
- All walk-ins are pre-assembled at the manufacturing facility for quality control, but shipped in individual panels
- Installation instructions and lay-out drawing are included
- The locking devices are operable from inside the walk-in for safety
- Construction is approved by the National Sanitation Foundation International
- Wood-free tongue and groove panel assembly
- Choose either no-floor or stainless steel 4” insulation floor
- Vinyl NSF approved floor screeds are provided for all floor-less Brew Caves
- Shelving fits the back and two side walls, 3 shelves for each wall
- Pre-assembled outside remote refrigeration system is included
- Complete beer dispensing kit included
- Refrigeration system is designed to hold product at 32°F
- (1) Aluminum CO2 tank (empty)
- (1) US Sankey Keg Beer Coupler – D System – Lever Handle
- (1) Double gauge CO2 regulator
- (1) Chrome faucet head
- (1) Faucet knob
- (1) 5” shank
- (1) Beer line with connectors
- (1) Air line with clamps
- (1) Tap soother faucet cap
- (1) 6” wall mount drip tray (stainless steel with drain)
- (2) 18” x 48” x 74” black shelves
- (1) 18” x 36” x 74” black shelf
- (2) Packages of 8 chrome S hooks
- (1) Hex-shaped wrench
- Please Note: Branded tap handle seen in product pictures is not included